Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
Next to the stairs you have one entryway to the main bedroom (the other leads off the living room. Again it's REALLY long (22 feet)







Next to the kitchen and before the living room is the bathroom


And then there is the living room. Again, another long room. (It looked a lot bigger before I got furniture too)



Off the living room is the spare bedroom (Yes it's PINK)


Also off the living room is my front entry/library area- I love the blue color in this room.


Ok lets backtrack to the Basement shall we?

First, As you come down the stairs there is a Wet Bar.


If you face the side of the wet bar next to it is my laundry area (you think I need a dryer???)


Turn 180 and on the other side of the basement is my pellet heat stove. It would be great if I could find pellets for the darn thing.


Looking now towards the back of the basement, on the left is a big open space and a half bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.