Monday, October 17, 2005

Moth to the Flame 

Last week I got a phone call from John (my ex John that is) wanting to check up on how I was doing. We got in a long discussion about families and the past and I had asked him if his family liked me. I mean Glenns family disliked me, and Jon's family outright hated me, so I wanted to know- was it something about ME. He told me his family loved me, and when I proved doubtful, he put his sister on, who I ended up chatting to for a good 30 mins. So knowing this family thing was not completly my fault, we ended up talking about what we've been up to in the last 8 years since we have seen each other, and about the people we were when we did know each other. All in all a ncie conversation, but he said something that made me stop and think about myself.
He said that I always had guys around me, that they were attracted to me like a Moth is to a bright light. I laughed at this, and said thanks for the flattery. But he was pretty insitant and it's made me think a lot about the people around me. Is it true what he said? That I just have THAT personallity that make guys want to do things for me, that the men I date move fast because they are afraid that if they don't they will loose me? He included himself in the analogy so I don't believe he was judging my current situation, but it makes me wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.