Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Classes 

So I am sitting in class last night, after our exam, and on the syllabus is that we are meant to be learning about Rome. The teacher wants to finish up the rest of last weeks lesson, which I figure is just the end of Plato and Greece. Instead, he spends an ENTIRE lesson on Aristotle. Look, I KNOW the guy was brilliant. I know that he changed the way of thinking in ancient times. And for the purpose of this class (Western Civilization) I think that that would be enough to know. Tell me he was brilliant, and tell me that he was a philospoher, and leave it. Don't launch into everything he every wrote and what it meant and what he said and expect me to care. I hate philosophy- If I wanted to study it, I wouldn't be in a history class. GAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.