Monday, August 01, 2005

Too short 

It was another great weekend. It was far too short. J came down to spend it with me and we headed to Binghamton to watch a play by the boys and girls club down there (my family helped with the makeup and such) and then picked up some furniture. We drove home, and then after breakfast Sunday we headed out to a job site so J could look for boundry markers. We then went to dinner and just hung out. He left at 2am this morning so that he could get to work on time. I felt bad him having to get up so early, however it was so nice to have him in town and in my arms. *sigh* He'll be back again next weekend to work this job, so I am glad I yet again get to see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.