Thursday, August 18, 2005

Solutions 

Today at 1pm the Code inspector will arrive at my house. I finally made an official complaint about my landlord, and hopefully this will force him to fix the many problems with the apartment. According to the office, unless I got a written release from my lease, it still stands. So hopefully I am safe from evicition or a rent increase. I was always willing to work with the landlords to help with the solution, but I am no longer going to be walked all over.
I had hoped so badly to buy something, so I could move out and on with my life, but FHA won't look at me til next year. So I have a year to save, put something aside. But that means biding my time where I am. I hope he doesn't retaliate and try to raise my rent or throw me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.