Monday, August 22, 2005

Pricing Hell 

Well I just got back the first quote on the Pre-fab home I want..... 77,900 Not including land, foundations or hookups to the sewer or electric. GAH. Are they KIDDING? There are some double wides that start at 52K, But they just don't have certain features I am looking for- like a place to put the litter box. There are more quotes to go, so I suppose not all hope is lost, maybe I will have to go back to the drawing board and draw something a little smaller- which will help some.
I suppose I will have to base a lot of things on whatever intrest rate I get. At 7% I can spend almost 90K and be able to afford it on just the hospital job. *sigh* This is not going to be as easy as I had hoped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.