Monday, July 25, 2005

Wind and the Waves 

This weekend was blissful. I don't know any other word to describe it. I arrived at J around 10 on Friday, he was really pleased to see me. We spent the evening just driving around- we went to see what movies were playing, rented a video instead, and showed me a Walmart about 10 mins from his house (This may not seem like a lot to you, but we spent 2 days trying to find it when we were cleaning his house- we must have driven by it about 10 times). I spent the night sleeping in his arms, which I have not been able to do for a long time. Saturday we got up fairly early, he made breakfast (yummy egg and bacon sandwhiches) and we headed out to the beach. We went to Hampton Beach which is about an hour from where he lives now. First we drove around a bit looking at what was there, then we found a parking space, I changed into my swimsuit and we went walking. First down the strip of shops- all the same beach tourist junk. Then we stopped for lunch at a little diner- fresh fish (yummy). Then we walked back along the water holding hands. Jonathan didn't have a suit and he had his jeans on, he had boxers underneath and I kept telling him just to take his pants off, but he refused. He regretted that about 10 seconds later when a rouge wave got him and he got drenched up to his knees. We made sandcastles in the sand, and finished of the day with ice cream. Dinner back at home was supurb (BBQ'd steak and scalloped potatoes) and then I spent another night safe in his arms. I hated leaving on Sunday, but we both have to work today.
He'll be down here this weekend. Seeing him again so soon was not something I expected, but I am looking forward to the visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.