Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shoes 

I hate buying shoes. Yes I know what very un-woman thing to say, but I do. See my Dad, in his infinate wisdom, gave his clodhoppers instead of feet. I have these huge monsters on the base of my legs that pretend they are feet. So anyway, I got this GREAT new skirt, it's a tie-dye type thing in reds, maroons and whites, floorlength sweeping skirt, but I don't have a single pair of shoes that I can wear with it. My black ones (and all my heels are black) just look really bad. So I have been looking for a pair of white shoes to go with this magnificent skirt.
I went to 3 different stores and NONE of them had a white pair of shoes in my size. I tried on a 9 1/2 and nearly lost my big toe from lack of circulation. There was one pair, a pearl color flat strappy shoe that was nice, a size 10 and slightly too small around the big toe, although that would stretch with time- but I really want at least a small heel.
Oh well, I head out of town tonight with the skirt and no shoes- maybe I'll just have to go barefoot and make a true hippy statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.