Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sappiness 

I wrote this great blog before about affection and all that sappy crap, and my stupid web browser deleted it. So anyway I was saying that Jon is going through an affectionate stage right now. There is noting in the world like feeling loved and wanted, and I know nothing better then to come home and be hugged and wanted. Each morning this week I have woken up with Jon's arms around me, and I have never in my life felt any more satisfied with anything. It's like that simple thing, of being held by the man I loved, makes my life each and every day wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.