Friday, March 25, 2005

I wish 

I wish just once that my coworker would wait for me to come back from whatever I am doing before she leaves for the day.
I wish just once that I didn't have to work 2 jobs to make rent.
I wish just once that my friend could be supportive without being critical.
I wish just once that I could help the people around me in the things they need most- especially the things that you can't buy.
I wish just once that I could go buy what I needed without pinching every penny I had.
I wish just once that I could change the rules of bankrupcy and what affect it has on those who have no other choice.
I wish just once that I didn't have to make so many sacrafices- loosing things that I love so that I can gain something else that I love just as much.
I wish just once that certain people didn't think that they still have a say in what I do.
I wish just once that men would think about things and how they will make others feel before they do them.
I wish just once that I could have Jon all to myself for one whole month.

I think I've used up my 3 wishes genie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.