Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Follow up 

Just as a follow up to yesterdays blog Jon and I had a LONG talk last night. We both aired a lot of issues and at the core of it is that we still both love each other, but neither of us is happy and we don't know how to fix things. So we are seperating for a time. We will live out our lease on the apartment, and after that Jon will move and we will take a month apart without communication. At the end of the month we will start again, and hopefully build the relationship back up to what we both want it to be. We are still not sure how to tackle the family issue, but hopefully we will find some solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.