Friday, February 11, 2005

Win Big! 

Wow... I am so excited! On Monday on a whim I entered a compition on the radio station to win a trip to Las Vegas. Today I got the call that I am one of 7 finalists. To check out the contest go to candyandpotter.com, but the basics of it are: I marry one of the DJ's (Boomer) Monday moring by Candy (who got her licence online) and he has to follow me around all week. If I last the week, Friday it would get it annulled and I would win the trip :D So yay!
One Hiccup is work- he's not allowed to come to work with me, so I have to see if they still want me as a finalist. Basically HIPPA and Security and Liability laws make it an impossibility. I am on the phone now to see if I can still play..... I'll keep you informed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.