Friday, February 25, 2005

Stereotypes 

I always thought I was a really open minded person. I don't judge people based on how they look, or who they are, because I don't buy into being a sterotype. But last night I realised that that is not entriely true.
I do patient visits here in the hospital on Thursdays, and you meet a whole variety of people. Old, young, sane, insane, the friendly, the grumpy and the down right mean. Last night I visisted an eldergy gentleman in his room and found myself offering him magazines that an "old man" might like. I sat and talked with for a while, and discovered a man who played games online, had an online girlfriend from perth, and wanted no more entertainment than a play station. Let me tell you- that made me check my ideals at the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.