Thursday, February 17, 2005

Riding a Bike 

Last night went fairly well- it's just like riding a bike, you never really forget how. Making and cutting pizza's was fairly routine- no big changes there. They have a few new products that I need some tutorials on (like how to cut the dipping strips pizza) but I did faily well. Inventory was no problem, I just had to be reminded how many pounds in the sausage bags, and there were a few more items I had to find that I didn't know before. Phones however was another problem. First, they have a touch screen system, which means you don't use the F keys to navigate- that threw me, I also don't know the cupons by heart yet. But the worst of all was just in the answering. I am so used to Albany med that I kept picking up the phone "Pathology, This is Jennie". Yeah. Imagine hearing that when you want to order a pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.