Monday, February 07, 2005

Book Issues 

I had a "funny" book experience last night. I am really really really OCD (which if you read this you probabley know) when it comes to my books. Don't dog ear the pages to mark your spot, don't fold the cover over backwards, I have all my books on the shelf in genre order as well as by author and publish date- basically... I'm a personal library.
So anyway, Jon decides to mess with me last night and goes and re-arranges all my books on the shelf- he has murder mystery in the historical fiction section, fiction in with the science fiction.... books backward, upside down- he even put a couple in the freezer.
I'm not sure which was louder- me squeling or him laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.