Monday, November 08, 2004

Dizzy 

I feel like I am spinning out of control again. There used to be a time when I was so focused on things, work, school, life. Now I feel like I am swimming in world where for every step I take in the right direction, I am stepping in front of a freight train waiting to hit me out of nowhere. First it was loosing Compaq. I know that was 3 years ago now, but from that moment on I've felt like I was standing at the edge of a sandy hole, and each time I tried to get out I would slip back in, sometimes further than I had climbed.
I thought that this year was my year to turn things around. I finally declared bankrupcy, and apart from my car and cell phone, I am debt free. I have my normal bills, rent, food, things like that, but I though I had finally turned my life to a point where I could start climbing out of that damn hole. But my bad luck with work has plauged me this entire year. First being miserable at Pizza Hut, and I thought I made the right choice in quitting. And then being in and out of temp jobs. I finally have a full time job that I enjoy... but what if it's too late to save the things I love most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.