Friday, September 03, 2004

Another Day 

Today is just another day. One more day in the progression of life going who knows where. I have finally started back at school, and while I am thankful for the classes i am taking, I am restless with the want to take more. I want to go full time, but I know at this point I can't. I have to be patient and know that it will work out in the end.
But today does not seem to be a day for worry about cash, or stress, In fact I am quite at ease today, so rare in these last few weeks. Maybe it was waking in Jons arms to see him smiling at me with that smile he has, letting me know how much he loves me. Maybe it was walking out of the bedroom to see my two cats curled together outside the door, getting as close to sleeping with me as they can. Maybe it's the promise that Jon and I will have a real vactaion this weekend for the first time in a while.
All I know is that I am in love, and I am glad to be alive today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.