Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Years and Years 

As my next birthday approaches, I sit and think about the years that have passed, especially the most recent ones. It makes me wonder where I would be if I had done certain things differently. Would I have finished a degree? Would I be married with children? Who knows. I can't say I am unhappy with my life. There are things I wish I had that I don't have. Things I've done I wish I could have avoided. But that's how it is for all of us.
I guess Stimpys death made me stop and look at my life and be thankful for what I do have. The immediate horror and sorrow is gone now, and Stimpy is a dull ache in my heart. I love him and miss him, but I am glad for the time I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.