Friday, August 06, 2004

Words words words 

So I've been told about a million times that i can write. That I have a flair for words. I can take a sentance and twist it so it sound professional or whimisical and yet still say the same thing. It seems recently my muse has struck me with lightning and I just want to write write write. I feel like a pot full of words that are bubbling up inside me just wanting to pour out. But I seem to have a problem. I have these GREAT charectures sitting in my head. People I am just waiting to bring to life with my pen (or keyboard), but I don't have a story. I can't think of any subject to write about. I want to write a novel. Something people will want to read. But what can I write?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.