Monday, July 26, 2004

Stimpy 

For those who read this blog who don't know, Stimpy is now gone from this earth.
I remember him, a kitten. Coming into my apartment and settling on the living room floor. Meow. 'Hi I'm home' he seemed to say. Him cuddling with you at night, up against your legs. Or even coming to lay against y0u while you watched TV. I remember his head, two blinking eyes, starting at you through the cat door as you pulled in the drive. A meow as you opened the door, and then a rush to the cabinet where the cat treats were, 'talking' all the way. I remember bringing Tiny home, and Stimp who could crush him with one paw- being deathly afraid. I remember the first time I caught Stimp bathing Tiny, the guilty look "No Mum, really, I wasn't bathing him". Him meowing at Glenn's airsoft stuff, him strutting all over the house. Everyone loved him, the mellow beautiful animal.
He was only 5 years old. He was still a baby. I didn't think that he would pass for many years. But he is gone now, taking a piece of my heart with him. My baby, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you as you let go of life. But you know I loved you, and you know I was thinking of you. And I just hope there is lots of grass in kitty heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.