Thursday, July 08, 2004

Sleep 

Do you ever notice that when you move into a new home you have issues sleeping? There are sounds you are not used too, lights on the walls from passing cars or no lights where there once was. A breeze coming through a window, or teh lack of breeze. Even your bed feels different. Since I have moved I have yet to get a full nights sleep. This weekend we are meant to go camping and I am soo not looking forward to sleeping on the ground. But maybe I will sleep better that way.
The worst thing about sleeping, is that as soon as I get into a deep sleep, it's time to get up for work.... must kill the alarm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.