Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Last few days 

So obviosly the last few days have been very rough. Losing Stimpy has shaken me more than I thought it could. He may not have been human, but he was someone I loved deeply, and the fact that he was so young and went so quickly makes it hard to accept. It is easier in that I have not seen him in 8 months, and I do not wake every day expecting him to be there. I am sorry for Glenn who must get over that. At least I am used to it. But in the end, my grief will not bring Stimp back. Does that make me a callous person? I don't know. All I know is that at times I cry, thinking of the things he used to do and does no longer. But I know life will go on, even though I miss you buddy.

Soft white and brown hair,
Big green eyes with an intelligent stare
Huge paws and a big fluffy tail
I came home one day and you were there

The things you used to do
Still brings smiles to my face
Wrapping your tail around our legs
Leaving cookie crumbs all over the place

Digging into a box of peanuts
Stealing my bear for your perch
Sleeping aginst our legs
Purring like a motor boat.

Taking care of your brother Tiny
Begging for treats every night
Telling us your day in meows
Coming to check on us should we fight.

You were regal and proud,
And sometimes quite the wuss
And though you are gone
We will love you none the less.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.