Monday, June 28, 2004

Frustartion 

So I have this great new job in a hospital. I am a temp filling in for an administrative assitant in Neonatology (newborns) while she goes out on surgery. Howevere, her surgery has been put off, and seeing as they don't want to loose a trainied body, they have shuffled me around the hospital to the Radiology department. I'm a smart woman, I can work out a LOT of things, but I cannot work out why in gods name the put me here. The place has so much work to do, but they won't allow anyone outside of a select few to do it. Like hanging and pulling the boards (to look at xrays and mammorgrams) because they are afraid of someone screwing up.
I am meant to be the administrative assistant for this particular doctor, but she has nothing she needs me to do. I feel like a wasted body taking up space. About 50% of my day is sitting around doing nothing- because I don't know what to do, and no-one feels the need to tell me. Hopefully the other lady goes out for surgery next week so I won't be stuck in this department for much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.