Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Comfort 

There is a safety in knowing that you are loved. That no matter where you go in the world there is someone always behind you loving you. And no matter how down you get, there is always someone there holding your hand. I have two such people. My best friend Lyndall, who at the slightest hint of my melencholy sent me a heart warming message of cheer, and tried to reassure me that no matter how I felt, being me was what I should be. No matter what, she is always there for me, and for that I will always love her.
And my boyfriend Jon. He is the pillar that I lean on every day. He is always there to listen, and though he doesn't always agree, he always makes me feel heard and understood. It is the small things, a wink across a resturant table, the reaching to touch my hair, the quick smile, all ways to show that he loves me and treasures me. He encourages me to be better, to do my best, and yet still loves me when I fail. He is the hand that reaches out to me when I stumble, and the one that lifts me when I succeed. I cannot imagine a time when I will not want him by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.