Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Miss you 

It's amazing how someone can have so much, and yet feel like they are missing something. It's also so amazing how someone you have been away from, almsot as long as you have known them, can still be such an important part of your life.
In 1994 I met my best friend Lyndall. While we did not becom best friends until 1995, she has been a constant part of my life. We've been best friends 9 years now, and I have spent 5 of those years- in fact nearly 6 of those years, away from her, in America, while she resides in Australia.
With those numbers, it makes me wonder why we have remained best friends. I cannot tell you why. All I know is that she is the one I want by my other side when I get married. She is the one who will be "aunty" to my children. She is the one whom I trust with everything. And as I discover this person whom I have fallen in love with, she is the one whom I wish was around to share this feeling with.
Lyndall- if you are reading this- I miss you chicky. I just hope I can come home and see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.