Thursday, November 27, 2003

Heaven 

I am sitting here writing this post while my boyfriend sits on the phone talking to his family. Today is thanksgiving, a day to think about everything you have and to hopefully realize how lucky you are.
The last few days here with Jon have been the most incredible of my life. We've done the typical things- had a very romantic dinner date, walked on the beach, talked the night away.... but it's the small things he does that makes this so different and amazing. The way he smiles at me, the sparkle in his eyes. Yesterday, as I was cooking dinner, working together, him washing the dishes as I dirtied them, gave me an insight into the domestic harmony we already share. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.