Saturday, October 25, 2003

New Inspirations 

So i have spent the last... 4 hours?.. or so working on this great new design for this blog. Something I think really fits my mood right now. I get it all worked up in Dreamweaver (yeah I cheat) and have it all figured out how the tables will stretch and move, and walla! Upload it to find it doing funky things.
Here is what it SHOULD look like... I will fix it when it is not 4.30am!


On another note, *waves* to my bestest friend in the world. We get to speak so rarely.. so glad you caught me on tonight chicky! Here is to crayons in fancy restuarnts, doodles, pens, Peanut Butter and Cheese (still EWWWW), noodles and pasta.. and being 3 and 3 and 3 days for the rest of our lives! I miss ya so much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.