Friday, October 24, 2003

Guardian Angel 

I wonder where you are right now. I could use your guidence. I know what needs to be done, but I feel trapped- that I cannot make the moves I need to make. To save myself. I wonder how many others find themselves in situations like mine. I was so young and stupid. And stubborn. Always thinking that I could unbury myself, and that I needed no help. And now here I am- living in an unhealthy environment because I cannot afford to escape it. Knowing, that if I take the actions I need to take to unbury myself, I will be even further stuck, because nobody will rent to someone with an undischarged bankrupcy- and if I do not, I cannot afford to pay rent at any place, let alone afford food or anything else.
So please... if someone has seen my guardian angel... send them to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.